You must register in advance to attend this webinar.
Date: June 17, 2020
Time: 11:00AM – 12:00PM
1 Clock Hour | Domain A: Strategic Planning
The first discussion in this webinar series about Life Sciences meetings had over 1,000 registrants, and the discussion on this evolving situation continues on June 17. Register here to join the conversation with Life Sciences meetings industry leaders from Europe and the U.S. Take this opportunity to also invite your compliance, procurement leaders, colleagues, and college students to the conversation.
Medical meetings have mostly canceled, postponed, or have been converted into virtual meetings in 2020 due to the Coronavirus crisis. In recent weeks, many of our peers are undergoing significant transformations—changing how staffers communicate, adding necessary flexibility in responding and adapting to new demands for meeting formats and styles, canceling and rescheduling contracts,—all while navigating complex compliance laws and regulations.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate medical meeting professionals
- Healthcare medical meeting professionals
- Congress organizers
- Third-party meeting planning companies
- Procurement professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Other healthcare suppliers
- Participants will learn about updates on the status of medical meetings in the U.S and Europe.
- Participants will understand changing regulations as a result of the pandemic.
- Participants will discuss virtual meetings and the rapid release of new technology.
- Participants will be able to explain legal disclaimers and new force majeure language.
- Participants will be able to define the new HCP experience.
- Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC, President, Schaumann Consulting Group
- Michael Verlotta, Senior Director, Medical Education, Janssen Biotech
- Christian Claus Roth, Head Scientific Engagement Governance, Novartis
- Thomas Reiser, Executive Director, International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- John P. Oroho, Life Sciences Compliance Attorney; Executive VP & Chief Strategy Officer, Porzio Life Sciences, LLC
- Taya Paige, CMM, CIS, HMCC, Strategic Advisor, ITA Group
- Michael Mahoney, HMCC, Director, Strategic Event Services, Genentech
To register for this event, click here.