The Event Safety Alliance recently released a reopening guide for event professionals that provides several checklists and considerations to make going forward, thus paving the way for safer functions as everyone begins gathering again.
This resource covers crucial aspects planners will need to account for under the “new normal”. Featured topics include:
- Determining when it is legal and reasonably safe for organizations to start booking business with venues again
- Educating attendees on new event practices that encourage physical distance and personal hygiene
- Encouraging worker health and hygiene
- Sanitizing the venue
- Modifying registration/check-in and exit procedures
- Rethinking food and beverage and retail operations
- Resolving event production issues
- Addressing legal issues
To read the full report, click here.