Old Kinderhook updated their meeting policies to ensure attendees remain safe and healthy as they begin interacting at face-to-face meetings and events. The following procedures are outlined in Old Kinderhook’s Safe Meetings 2020 policy:
- We will have sanitizer stations available near all of our meeting rooms.
- We will maximize our meeting spaces to accommodate safe social distancing between guests, tables, and chairs.
- We have options for indoor/outdoor space for receptions, breakout spaces, and more.
- We have a 72” TV available for video conferencing projection.
- Our meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after meetings and during any breaks.
- We will be serving plated meals with no contact options available.
- Our serving staff will be wearing gloves during service times and continued hand washing at all times.
- All staff members will have their temperature taken before each shift.
To learn more about making corporate reservations at Old Kinderhook, click here.