On November 18, the St. Louis Area Chapter of MPI invites you to join its cross regional discussion around the importance of valued partnerships across the event industry and how our relationships continue to adapt in the current climate.
- Discuss the change in pre-pandemic flight vs fight response and how the industry has adapted within the current climate and event dynamics.
- Discuss cross regional differences within the hospitality industry, including meetings and events, conventions, and supply and demand
- Discuss value partnership adaptation and how the supply chain has changed across the country
- Discuss industry best practices in our current climate, including industry response team, contingency planning, and program delivery.
- Discuss which expectations, responses, and values have been adopted or adapted in our partner relationships
This program has been submitted to the Events Industry Council (EIC) for CMP Preferred Provider review and has been approved for 1.5 credit hours. MPI St. Louis Area Chapter has been approved by the Events Industry Council as a Preferred Provider of the above-listed continuing education course, which qualifies for CMP continuing education credit. Determination of continuing education credit eligibility or Preferred Provider status does not imply EIC’s endorsement or assessment of education quality.
To learn more information, click here.