MPI has partnered with the Event Leadership Institute to offer the Virtual Event & Meeting Management certificate program. These live courses are designed for meeting planners who are looking to build on their existing skillsets and experience by learning the fundamentals needed to plan and manage virtual events.
At the completion of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Articulate the key differences between planning a live and virtual event
- Develop a virtual event strategy that includes key components unique to planning virtual events
- Explore requirements for human resources, vendors, public relations, digital platforms, related technology, data collection & analytics, and data security
- Develop a virtual event plan and program that provides a return on investment to key stakeholders while providing an engaging digital experience for attendees
Participants of this course receive:
- 20 clock hours in CMP-IS Domain G: Meeting or Event Design
- After you’ve successfully completed the course and proctored final exam, you’ll be awarded your very own ELI Digital Credential showcasing your certification in Virtual Event & Meeting Management. A Digital Credential from ELI shows employers and potential clients that you’ve received the education and training necessary for success in the exciting field of event planning. You can display your digital credentials on your LinkedIn, social media profiles, website, email signature, and any other places online you want to highlight your expertise.
- Week 1: Introduction & Strategic Planning
- Week 2: Human Resources, PR & Marketing
- Week 3: Developing A Digital Event Program
- Week 4: Virtual Event Technology
- Week 5: Data, Analytics & Security
- Week 6: Developing & Managing A Virtual Event Plan
To register for an upcoming course, click here.