Missouri Travel Alliance (MTA) is searching for an Executive Director to lead its association. Chuck Martin, current Executive Director for MTA, announced his retirement effective October 31st, 2020, and their Board President, Carolyn Crooker, has appointed a Search Committee to find a successor.
- Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Supporting the Executive Committee and Board of Directors through office management, general bookkeeping and budget preparation.
- Creating and maintaining databases, including updated membership lists.
- Creating and distributing a weekly newsletter to our membership.
- Work with Board and committee members on all aspects of events, workshops and marketing opportunities, trade shows, etc.Arrange and prepare for
- Board meetings under the direction of the President.
- Function as Missouri Travel Alliance’s primary contact for the Missouri Division of Tourism.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the Director and staff members of the Missouri Division of Tourism, representing MTA at statewide tourism events in conjunction with the MTA President.
All candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to the Search Committee by Friday, July 10th.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Beth Mead, Search Committee Chair either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to: Beth Mead, 708 Medina Drive, Columbia, MO 65202.