LoRusso’s Cucina has extended their weekend-evening hours! Dine-in dinner service is now available Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 5 pm to 8 pm, and Friday and Saturday from 5 pm to 9 pm. In addition, delivery and curbside will also continue to be available.
They will also be offering happy hour in the lounge, Wednesday through Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm, with food specials and half-price wine and beer.
Here are the steps LoRusso’s Cucina is taking to ensure the safety of their guests and employees:
• Guests will be spaced 6 ft apart according to recommended guidelines
• Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and in each restroom
• Arm door openers on all doors
• All team members will have their temperatures checked and will be asked a series of screening questions when they report to work
• Customers can have their temperatures checked as well
• Team members will be required to wear a cloth mask and gloves during service
• Hands will be sanitized between each trip to a table by service staff
• Single-use menus & condiments
• No-contact payment options
• Tableware and glassware to be delivered as a party is seated.
• Regular disinfection on surfaces and door handles multiple times per hour.
If your company has reopened and has integrated special procedures, let us know by navigating to the MM&E subscription form. Under “How did you hear about the magazine?“, type IMOPEN2020 and explain what your business is doing differently.