MORE Effective than a fan. MORE Economical than A/C. Easy on the Environment
What is Evaporative Cooling?
Remember the chill of wind hitting your skin after swimming on a hot day? That’s natural evaporative cooling. How do these units work?
Port-A-Cool® portable evaporative cooling units employ the same natural cooling process, using forced air over water soaked evaporative cooling pads to reduce temperatures up to 30 degrees F.
Why choose Port-A-Cool® units?
- Cools anywhere standard air conditioning is ineffective or cost prohibitive
- Hourly cost of just 4-34¢ depending on the unit size
- Cools instead of recirculating stale, hot air
- Cools up to 4,000 square feet with the largest unit, or choose a smaller model for tight spaces
- Cools where you need it
- Cools without any chemicals
- Cools economically with efficient, effective resource use
For more information, call 936-598-5651 or
Toll-free at 1-800-695-2942 or visit www.port-a-cool.com