Date: October 22, 2020 | Time: 09:00AM – 01:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
Healthcare Meetings Compliance Certificate (HMCC)
Length: Four Hours
Cost: $499 member / $699 non-member
Healthcare meeting professionals on both sides of the marketplace must balance designing and hosting events and quantifiable returns for their organizations with unprecedented and frequent changes in global healthcare compliance and regulations for their companies, their attendees, their destinations and more. They must tackle tough regulations and adjust and readjust priorities while keeping an eye on short- and long-term survival—a tough job that requires a continuous flow of knowledge.
Invest in your future and your company’s success by participating in MPI’s Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC) program, which provides a condensed foundation in key healthcare disciplines. Designed for both event strategists and their partners who need a broad understanding of a full range of regulatory topics, this program develops competency groundwork while building critical thinking skills through case studies, business simulation, discussion, and active exercises. This intensive, four-hour educational and training program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device regulatory environment.
Upon completion of this program, attendees will earn the HMCC credential signifying awareness of and competence in the latest compliance regulations that impact healthcare meetings and events.
You’ll Be Able To:
- Utilize new healthcare compliance management skills and unique terminologies in the event planning and design process
- Oversee process reporting management across a variety of sectors, regions, and countries
- Meet new reporting and submission timelines and understand transfers of values, and what that means for meetings and events
- Apply the who, what, where and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Open Payments), and other global compliance initiatives
Participants Also Receive:
- Healthcare Meetings Compliance Certificate
- HMCC credential for two years (subject to refresh class)
- 4 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain A: Strategic Planning
Registrants can purchase the textbook “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance,” and read prior to the session. Books are available for $89.95 (print) and $80.00 (e-book) and can be ordered online at: http://meetingcompliance.com.
- Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC, Life Sciences Development Consultant at McVeigh Global Meetings & Events