The holidays are right around the corner, but there are still opportunities to provide charitable giving to those in need this winter. Healing Action, an organization providing direct services to adult survivors of sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation in the St. Louis region, has various ways to help victims of violence.
- Donate $25 to feed a victim of sexual exploitation for a day
- Donate $50 to purchase clothing for a survivor’s job interview
- Donate $100 for safe shelter so a woman does not have to sell her body for a safe place to sleep
- Donate $250 for trauma therapy to help a survivor heal from childhood sexual violations
- Donate $500 to help a victim access comprehensive care and end the cycle of exploitation
To learn more about Healing Action and/or make a donation, click here.