By Mattie Yallaly, GBTA St. Louis Vice President
TopGolf Extravaganza – October 21, 2021
GBTA St. Louis has been in high gear in 2021 and its awesome golf event is in full launch! This year, the occasion will be held at TopGolf in Chesterfield, Missouri with some extra add-ons.
- Top Contender Game (exclusive for tournaments)
- Three hours of Topgolf game play
- Golf pro to oversee competition logistics
- Lifetime members for all Guests
- Complimentary golf clubs
- Drink tickets and bottomless fountain soda, iced tea and water
- Reserved bays with dedicated catering staff
The fun will be kicking off with a Tailgate Party in the Commons Parking lot at 12:30pm. Registration including raffle tickets, the famous GBTA St. Louis silent auction and warm-up starts at 1:50pm with tournament commencing at 2:15pm. Event concludes at 5pm with prizes and awards.
Registration is open at www.stlbta.org as well as exceptional Sponsorship opportunities. Sign up now to leverage early bird savings! Net proceeds are to benefit The Covering House and the GBTA St. Louis Scholarship Fund.
Holiday & Networking Gala – December 2021
GBTA-STL members will once again get to experience holiday excitement coupled with a networking event that includes vendors. This is a perfect balance of fun with a dash of business to create a seamless environment to further relationships and development. There will be prizes, music, libations and wonderful hors d’oeuvres. More details to come soon!
Annual GBTA Scholarship Raffle
The Annual GBTA Scholarship Raffle is back! Two grand prizes are on deck for the lucky winners:
- Two Round Trip Tickets on United Airlines, Two-night complimentary stay at The Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell, $50 Uber Gift Card
- Two Round Trip Tickets on United Airlines, Two-night complimentary stay at The Ven at Embassy Row in Washington D.C., $50 Uber Gift Card
Only 300 tickets are available at $20 each or 3 for $50. Drawing will be held at our Holiday Gala in December. Winner will have all of 2022 to redeem the flights and hotel stay. Tickets will be available for purchase at events or by contacting a Board member.
Julie Matheny – President: [email protected]
Mattie Yallaly – Vice-President: [email protected]
Jeannette Conner – Treasurer: [email protected]
Secretary – Lori Keely: [email protected]
Brian Klimaski – Business Development Director: develop[email protected]
Robert Clark – Government Liaison Director: [email protected]
Becky Schlereth – Communications Director: [email protected]
Amy Yount – Programs Director: [email protected]
Shannon Vines – Membership Director: [email protected]
Gerri Lashley – Past President: [email protected]