The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) released its May poll results that reflect corporate travel managers and travel suppliers’ comfort levels toward resuming business travel. Below are some of the key findings from this survey:
- 42% of the corporate travel managers that cancelled domestic business trips plan to resume business travel in the near future (1-3 months)
- 54% of travel suppliers reported that their bookings have increased
- 75% of travel managers are willing or somewhat willing to travel as of May 2021
- 47% of travel suppliers are optimistic or very optimistic about near-term financial prospects of companies in the business travel sector
- 55% of participants still view government policies as the greatest barrier for business travel
To view the full poll key findings, click here.