Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm ET | Cost: FREE
To register for this webinar, click here.
According to the ACCME Data Report: Growth and Diversity in Continuing Medical Education–2017, “on average, HCPs receive 16 invitations to medical meetings a year and attend roughly eight meetings. The number of interactions with HCP learners has grown 37% over the past decade. In 2017 alone there were approximately 1,800 accredited Continuing Medical Education (CME) providers that covered close to 163,000 educational activities.” Companies are vying for the same audience and physician education, training, and engagement meetings are extremely competitive. And those numbers may be on the rise as more and more speaker meetings are using a virtual platform to attract larger audiences.
All indications suggest that the virtual learning experience is here to stay. Amateurish virtual meetings were acceptable when we were first stranded by the COVID virus. Now that we are getting used to virtual meetings, it’s time to make them professional and engaging.
- What are physicians and HCPs looking for in a virtual meeting
- How to grow attendance at virtual and hybrid meetings
- How to change ineffective meetings that are plagued by distracted participants and disengaged HCP’s
- Save on the costs of hosting a live, in-person event, including venue rental, food and beverage, travel, and other expenses while still generating revenue from sponsors and exhibitors.
- How to transition back to hybrid and face-to-face meetings
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate medical meeting professionals
- Healthcare medical meeting professionals
- Congress organizers
- Third-party meeting planning companies
- Procurement professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Other healthcare suppliers