22nd Annual International Route 66 Mother Road Festival
September 22 @ 6:00 pm - September 24 @ 2:00 pm
In Springfield, Illinois, the Route 66 Mother Road Festival will be back for 2023! Registration is now open
FESTIVAL HOURS: Friday, September 22: Cruise Line-up 3pm, Cruise into Downtown 6pm, Show hours 6pm-10pm; Saturday, September 23: Show Hours 9am-10pm; and Sunday, September 24 9am-2pm, Awards Ceremony at Noon
· RECON-TECHS Springfield presents the Friday night Route 66 City Nights Cruise with up to 2,000 classic cars cruising into downtown Springfield. The cruise will feature a tribute to the local veterans as the 2023 Grand Marshals in the Hail to the Heroes segment of the cruise.
· Enjoy live music Friday and Saturday at Main Stage at 6th & Washington
· The Burnout Competition Saturday afternoon at 3pm at 7th & Washington
· The Miss Mother Road pageant takes place on Saturday sponsored by Springfield Vintage, on the Main Stage
· Old Capitol Farmers Market – Saturday morning. Fresh, local produce and goods to enjoy.
· Admire the spectacular automotive eye candy in the “Monet of Cars” featuring cars from Dick Levi on Saturday & Sunday
· Post your “selfie” at any Illinois Route 66 landmark to Facebook, or Instagram with hashtag #MyIL66 and #visitspringfield to be featured on Illinois Route 66 Scenic Byway social media! Info at #MyIL66.
· IL State Capitol Photo Op! Stage a photo of your car with the majestic Illinois State Capitol Building as your backdrop (4th & Capitol)
· Grab the Explorer Passport and visit our Living Legends & Landmarks of Route 66 throughout Springfield, available at the Springfield Visitors Center
· Register your ride for a chance to be awarded one of the top honors, show will be judged by CASI certified national judges
· CAR/TRUCK SHOW REGISTRATION HOURS: Thursday, Sept. 21 11:30am-6pm, Friday, Sept 22, 11am-8pm, Saturday, Sept. 23, 8am-Noon