Destinations International announced its 2022 event schedule. All events are planned to be in-person and registration will open in 2022.
“Every year our association offers educational opportunities for destination organization professionals around the world with an Annual Convention and discipline-focused summits,” said Don Welsh, president and CEO of Destinations International. “Never has the in-person experience been more important as we evolve with the pandemic. We know nothing can replace face-to-face meetings and we are looking forward to getting our industry back together with these in-person educational and networking opportunities.”
The 2022 Destinations International Events Include:
- CDME Courses, February 26 – March 1, 2022: Dallas, TX, USA
- Convention Sales and Services Summit, March 23, 2022: National Harbor, MD, USA (Coinciding with Business Events Industry Week)
- Destination Showcase, March 25, 2022: National Harbor, MD, USA (Coinciding with Business Events Industry Week)
- CEO Summit, April 3-5, 2022: Palm Springs, CA, USA
- Marketing and Communications Summit, April 24-26, 2022: Seattle, WA, USA
- CDME Courses, May 3-6, 2022: Calgary, Canada
- CDME Courses, July 16-19, 2022: Toronto, Canada
- Annual Convention, July 19-21, 2022: Toronto, Canada
- CDME Courses, October 23-26, 2022: Bloomington, MN, USA
- Advocacy Summit, October 26-28, 2022: Bloomington, MN, USA
Dates and details are subject to change. Please check www.destinationsinternational.org for the most up-to-date information.