The 25th Annual Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit is organized by the Forum for Healthcare Strategists. The symposium commences from Apr 05 – 07, 2020 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Summit is intended for the following executives from hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, integrated networks, and medical groups,
• Chief Marketing Officers
• Chief Strategy Officers/Senior Strategists
• Marketing Communication Executives
• Business Development/Planning Executives
• Digital/Web/Social Media Strategists
• Physician Relations & Sales Executives
• Physician Referral/Outreach Directors
• Communications & Public Relations
• Advertising Executives
• CRM Directors
Why Attend the Conference:
The Healthcare marketing and physician strategies summit is a 25-year-old traditional summit that identifies the major healthcare marketing and physician relationship challenges and the tactics to resolve them. The session is a place where the actionable solutions and strategies are shared by the expert – level marketing, strategy, digital and physician relations executive from the healthcare organizations nationwide.
To learn more details, click here.